Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Outfit: Office Florals

Florals are an easy print for the weekend, but I love wearing it to the office as well! Large or small flowery prints on a dark background, like black or navy, is perfect for work. Matching the colors in the floral print to my shirt (or skirt or pants or shoes) makes me feel put-together and professional. I even matched my lipstick! #adulting 

My bestie's wedding is THIS WEEKEND!!! I drove down to D.C. two weeks ago for Jacquie's bachelorette party and now I'm driving down again this Friday for the rehearsal dinner and of course the big day! We've been friends for twenty years, so I'm crazy excited for her! Love ya, Jax! 
Top: LC Lauren Condrad x Kohls | Skirt: Charlotte Russe | Shoes: Marshalls


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover