Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Outfit: Just & Loyal

Is it weird that this outfit feels VERY Hufflepuff-like? It's obviously got the yellow and black, but something about the added foresty green jacket and the loose top gives it that "just and loyal" feel. I mean, the Hufflepuff Common Room is super cozy with squishy chairs and has plants all over. Who wouldn't want to hang out there? 

Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately! This has been the busiest month of my life between my friend's bachelorette party (and wedding in two weeks!), three work events in three weeks, and meeting an amazing guy, so I'm just enjoying life right now and blogging when I have the time and motivation.
Jacket: Target | Top: Target | Jeans: American Eagle

What Hogwarts House are you in?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover