Friday, February 17, 2017

Review: Bite Beauty Lipstick

You know when you go to Sephora and just beeline for a certain brand? For me, one of those brands is Bite Beauty. I've loved their lipsticks for a few years now because they're so creamy, smell so good, last a long time, and come in a ton of colors. My first Bite lipstick was Vouray, a rosy pink, and the next was the 2014 Color of the Year in Radiant Orchard, so I was thrilled to get a box from Influenster with two Bite lipsticks in Honeycomb (a beige nude) and Whiskey (a rich mahogany with red) as well as two lip pencils (in 020 and 044) and a pencil sharpener.
What I like: the formula is fantastic, they're super creamy, they can be worn as a stain if you dab it on or as a true lipstick, they're very pigmented, and they smell amazing, like a subtle mix of mint and floral. The same goes for the lip pencils, which really helped when applying the dark color.

What I don't like: I'm just not in love with either of these colors on me. I personally don't like nude lipsticks, so the Honeycomb is a no, and I think the Whiskey is a little too brown and I was hoping for more of a berry color. I also have to warn you that Bite lipsticks are really drying when worn for long periods of time. Lip balm will be needed.

So while I love Bite Beauty lipstick and always want more of them, I just don't find these two colors particularly wearable for every day. I'm more of a pink and berry girl I tried mixing Vouray and Whiskey and it turns into the prettiest purple-berry color! Do you like Bite lipsticks?

**Bite Beauty products received from Influenster. All opinions are my own.**

Have you tried Bite Beauty lipstick?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover