Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Outfit: Jewel Tones Are Life

How perfect is this Book Nerd pin?! I spotted it at the Strand Bookstore while shopping with my friend Brittany. I was good and didn't get any books because my TBR shelf is overflowing. But I had to get this pin; it's shaped like a book, the o's are glasses, and it's a bright pink-orange! How could I not?

You can never go wrong with jewel tones. Amythst. Citrine. Emerald. These deep colors are beautiful and go with everything. I got this mustard yellow scarf from Primark AKA my new favorite fast fashion store. Both the scarf and sweater are so soft that I never want to take them off. 

Also, can you believe this bag is from Cracker Barrel??
Jacket: Old Navy | Sweater: Primark | Scarf: Primark 
Jeans: American Eagle | Booties: DSW | Bag: Cracker Barrel
Book Nerd Pin: Andrew Brozyna via Strand Bookstore

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover