Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Outfit: Gothic

I feel like this dark, moody outfit is perfect for exploring Gothic castles. My sweater would swing a bit behind me as I walk and the stomping of my boots on the floor would reverberate off the walls. I think I've just always wanted to be Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey exploring the cold corridors of a castle, hoping for a gruesome tale of woe. I think I read too much haha! Funnily enough, that's the same problem Catherine has in the book.

I don't know why I never thought to take pictures in the forest behind the parking lot I take pictures in. The trail in the last picture leads to a nature center that I used to frequent when I was younger, so I'll have to do some exploring for prime picture spots when it gets warmer. 
Sweater: old | Top: Francesca's | Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Target | Booties: via Poshmark | Tassel Bracelet: Charming Charlie
 Hamsa Necklace: gift

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover