Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Outfit: Little Bows

I love when a piece of clothing, like this sweater, is just casual enough for the weekend, but also fancy enough for work. It's a win-win situation because I can wear it everywhere! I've been finding so many great pieces on Poshmark lately, so if you're looking for cute clothing and accessories from other fashionistas (or want to sell something of your own) I would recommend checking the app out. 

I thought Primark was a store that was only found in the UK, but it turns out there's one an hour away from me in Connecticut. I was over the moon excited when I found out because I've been wanting to go. It's like Forever 21, but cheaper in price and yet better made. My friends Avra, Sunny, Jess, and I went together and we spent way more time in the store than we had to browsing, trying stuff on, and encouraging each other to be bad and get the things we wanted. That's what friends are for, right?
Sweater: via Poshmark | Hat: Charming Charlie
Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Amazon | Bag: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover