Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Outfit: Nama-Stay In Bed

Don't you wish you could stay in bed all day sometimes? I know I do! I'm a certified lazy bookworm, so ever since getting this shirt at Target a few months ago it's become my go-to on the weekends when I don't know what to wear. You know, so everyone knows where I'd rather be. 

I've been getting really into podcasts again lately. I thought I'd share two new ones that I've been enjoying:
  1. Backseat Rider is from former NBC anchor Anthony Ponce, who left his job to become a Lyft driver. In his podcast, he asks the people who get in his car a question, like "What's the biggest risk you've taken?" It's real stories from real people and it's an easy-going podcast to listen to.
  2. Darkest Night is an anthology horror podcast that follows a doctor and his assistant as they use a machine to view the last moments of a person's life. Every episode has a different story with several voice actors, but the narrator always remains the same: Lee Pace. It's dark, it's creepy, and it's immersive.

Litographs had a Kickstarter during the summer for an infinity scarf with any literary text you want on it. Of course, I got Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen! I love mine and wear it all the time, so I wanted to let you know that their scarves are now available on their website. Just in case you want an awesome scarf to wear this winter. And who wouldn't? 
Jacket: via Poshmark | Cardigan: Old Navy {similar} | T-shirt: Target
Scarf: Litographs | Jeans: American Eagle | Bag: Target | Shoes: Payless {similar}

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover