Monday, November 7, 2016

#NaNoWriMo: Writer Necessities

#NaNoWriMo is upon us again! Writers around the world are determined to write 50,000 words in 30 days! Of course, it's at the beginning of NaNoWriMo that The Crown comes out and now all I want to do is watch Netflix. Damn you, Netflix, and you're irresistible shows! Despite the temptation of Netflix, I've done very well so far. I'm almost at 15k words, which means I'm two days ahead of where I should be. Let's hope the inspiration keeps coming!

I've started a little ritual to get me into the writing mood: lighting a candle. If my room smells good then it helps transport me into the world of my novel. I'm no longer just sitting at my computer, I'm walking the corridors of the castle where my novel takes place. Maybe that sounds stupid, but I swear it helps. Also, putting on one of my two writing playlists on Spotify and eating chocolate.

When I need a bit of inspiration, I've been turning to Quotefancy. It's an entire website of quotes on stunning pictures. I would recommend taking a look. 
Writer Necessities #NaNoWriMo
Writer Necessities:
 Kirklands Dream Pillow
 Kate Spade Polka Dot Notebook
 Nikki Strange Constellations Notebooks
 Wilfred Wax Steamed & Froth Candle
 Ikonolexi "Create Your Own Magic" Print
 Whittard White Hot Chocolate
 Kate Spade Thermal Travel Mug
 The Scribble Studio "You're Just My Type" Mug
 Godinger Water Lily Candle Holder
 Kirklands Plush Sherpa Blanket
 Marvy 12 Color Pen Set

Be sure to check out this writer's wishlist6 ways to support an author, and the inspiration behind my NaNoWriMo novel!

P.S. -- Want that Steamed & Frothed candle that smells like mocha and coffee (or any other Wilfred Wax candle)? Use my 10% off code: SINCERELYSARA10.

Do you have a writing ritual?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover