Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Recent Clothing & Accessory Purchases I Love

Due to a combination of it being too damn hot to go outside for more than 30 seconds and having a bad sunburn, I didn't get a chance to take outfit pictures this past week. So instead I thought I'd share some recent purchases that I've been loving and that I think you all might like. I don't have a lot to share because I've been really good about not overspending on clothes.

Looking at it all together like this, I'm seeing a bit of a color obsession. My love of burgundy is still going strong!
Recent Purchases
Recent Purchases:
 JoTotes Camera Bag
 American Eagle Sateen Jeggings
 American Eagle Lace Bra -- The one I got is sold out, but this is similar
 Ban.do Pouch
 Jordanene Ilvermorny Alumni Tank
 Keds Striped Sneakers -- My Keds are very similar
 Target Merona Mini Satchel in Wild Cherry

What are some recent purchases you love?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover