Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Outfit: Drink Tea, Read Books

Notice anything different? I dyed my hair red! I haven't changed my hair color since high school (that's almost ten years now) and I'd been wanting to do something different for the summer. Two years ago, my friend Avra used the LUSH red henna to dye her hair and it looked beautiful on her, so I decided to use it too. I have undertones of red in my hair, so it really brought the color out. I'm so happy because I've always, always wanted red hair! What do you think?

I wore this outfit out last weekend when a bunch of friends and I went to a small bookstore called Bruised Apple Books that has old books, tall shelves, and creaky floors, and then to Kathleen's Tea Room, a cozy and charming little tea shop. These little pins from from Shantel (thanks, girl!) matched the occasion perfectly since I drank chai tea and picked up a book called The Friendly Jane Austen
Cardigan: Old Navy | Dress: Forever 21 | Pins: Geek Details
Bag: Target | Shoes: T.J. Maxx | Apple Watch: gift

Do you like old bookstores?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover