Friday, June 24, 2016

Influenster Marc Jacobs Vox Box

Is anyone else completely obsessed with highlighters right now? I must have about six different highlighters in my makeup collection right now. I justify having a bunch because some are champagne-colored, some are bronzey, some are liquid, some are powder, and some are sticks. The latest one added to my ever-growing collection is this Marc Jacobs Glow Stick that I got from Influenster. 

Let's start with what I like about this illuminator:

  • The packing: it's like a smooth white capsule and it's ever so chic.
  • The cream stick form: I find it so easy to use. Just a swipe and you're done! And since it's a cream rather than a powder or a liquid, it's great for all skin types.
  • The color: this champagne color is beautiful, and when it's blended it's subtle and not overly sparkly, but still reflects the light perfectly. 

What don't I like? Absolutely nothing! Well, the price could be a little cheaper in my opinion. It's currently $42, but this is something you'd only have to buy every few years anyway, so splurge away. So we have a winner! This Marc Jacobs Glow Stick is even a rival for the one I usually use every day: Benefit's Watt's Up

What highlighter do you use?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover