Monday, May 16, 2016

Influnster SK-II Skincare Vox Box

I've gotten several boxes from Influenster now and I've loved all of the products I've gotten. But I'm going to be honest, this box was kind of a dud for me. 

In this box, I got the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence ($99) and the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask ($17 for one mask). The SK-II Facial Treatment products replenish skin's moisture, prevents skin dryness, smooths skin, helps moderate skin's renewal cycle, and penetrates better than a cream. 

I got this box several weeks ago and have been using the SK-II Essence every night before bed exactly as they said by putting a few drops into my hands and then lightly pressing the liquid onto my face and neck. It's like slightly thicker water and has a very light, almost unnoticeable scent. To be honest, I haven't seen any change in my skin. It hasn't improved my skin as far as I can see, but it also hasn't damaged my skin either (no breakouts, no dry spots). I was kind of hoping my skin would be a little less oily at least, but no luck. I'll probably keep using it since it hasn't harmed my skin, so why not? But at that price point, I won't be purchasing it again. 

I also tried the SK-II Mask and I'm just personally not a fan of those paper masks, no matter what company they're from. I find unravelling them annoying and I'd rather put on masks with my fingers (like a cucumber mask or a mud mask). I also found this mask too goopy for my taste. 

P.S. -- See my previous Influenster boxes reviews.

**I received these products from Influenster for free. All opinions are my own.**

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover