Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Outfit: Punk

Have you seen that SNL skit with Adam Driver playing Kylo Ren on Undercover Boss? If you haven't, please click here. If you have, go on watch it again. You know you want to. You know a skit is one of your absolute favorites when you can watch it five times and still find it hilarious. I discovered Jordandené's creative, fandom t-shirts through Instagram and had to have this "Kylo Ren is a Punk Bitch" shirt

The fabric is American-made and super soft, so I'm thinking of getting another one for my birthday in June. Do you think I should get the "I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good" shirt or the "Mischief Managed" one
Cardian: Old Navy | Tee: Jordandené | Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: DSW | Headphones: Amazon | Bracelet: Fandom of the Month Club

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover