Friday, March 25, 2016

Favorite Things

Charming Charlie agate necklace, Patronus lip balm, Kikkerland feather pen & Bookworm Boutique pin}

Fellow book hoarders, you know that sadly not every book is a winner and that there isn't enough space for all the books we want to keep. When I want to get rid of a book I now use Paper Back Swap, which lets you swap books you don't want for ones that you do. I've already gotten a few books that I'm looking forward to reading.

I was SO thrilled to get an advanced reader copy of Gwenda Bond's Lois Lane Double Down this month! I loved the first one, Lois Lane Fallout, so it felt like fate when I won Double Down on Twitter. I devoured the second book in a weekend. And I just found out that Switch Press, who publishes Bond's books, are also now sending me Children of Icarus!

This month's OwlCrate was themed writer's block, which is perfect for this writerly gal! Three of my favorites from that box are the little book of writing prompts, the white feather pen, and the pin that says "Let's live in fictional worlds!"  

 A few fun links:









 Sponsor love:


What are you up to this weekend? 
I'm planning on curling up and reading as much as possible!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover