Monday, February 15, 2016

Inspiration: Floating Bookshelves

I've said this many times before, but if I had enough room I would have a whole wall of bookshelves. And all of my books would be alphabetized by author's last name and everything would look super cute with all of my Funko Pops and mugs and candles and maybe some twinkle lights. 

But alas I have no room for this wonderful dream of mine, so instead I have four floating shelves above my bed. But do they actually hold books? Not really. One does hold my Pride and Prejudice collection, but three shelves hold my Funko Pops. I'm really loving that vertical mint-colored shelving. Damn my lack of wallspace!

How do you store your books and knickknacks? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover