Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Bellabuy App

Any app where I can shop from my phone is both good and bad. Good because I can literally shop anywhere and bad because I can literally shop anywhere. I've been pretty good about shopping lately and not throwing my money at every cute thing that comes my way, but it's hard with apps like BellaBuy

It's a shopping app based in China (which equals cheap prices, but no doubt long shipping times) with all kinds of items available from scarves to make up brushes to phone cases to office accessories. 
The good: The prices for cute printed scarves ($12) and dark floral dresses ($26) can't be beat, it's easy to click around through the various categories (clothing, home, accessories, etc.), easy to make a profile, and it seems easy to pay for items, though I myself haven't purchased anything. They accept returns within 30 days of delivery. I also like there's there's an easily accessible search bar on the bottom right. 

The bad: The app crashed several times while I was browsing, which is annoying to say the least. I was clicking from one category to the next and it would switch like it should, and then just stop and be stuck on the "Social" category. 

So, BellaBuy definitely needs an update to get rid of glitches, but it also has interesting stuff at great prices (I've been wanting Cards Against Humanity for ages and it's only $10 on the app). It's not the most amazing app, but it's perfect for when you're looking for inexpensive gifts for yourself and people you know. 

**I was asked to review this app. All opinions are my own.**

What's your favorite shopping app? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover