Thursday, August 6, 2015

Influenster YSL Vox Box

These Yves Saint Laurent products are so beautifully packaged with the shiny gold and pale pink! Whenever I use them, I instantly feel classier and super fancy. I went from one Influenster Vox Box with super affordable beauty products to one with high-end, expensive beauty products. 

In the YSL Vox Box, I received two lovely products: Touche Eclat Blur Perfector ($55) and Touche Eclat Blur Primer ($52). 
MINI REVIEWS

Touche Eclat Blur Perfector 

Who wouldn't want to use a pink beauty product?! In the gold case, the blue perfector is a pale shade of pink, but when swiped on the skin it's completely invisible. This product is like a mix of primer and setting powder because it transforms from a balm to a powder. It's meant to be used as both a primer and a mattifying touch-up. Since I have oily skin, I've been using it as a mattifying powder and it works really well. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth and perfect

Touche Eclat Blur Primer 

While I love the packing of the blur perfector, I've been using the blur primer a lot more. It's an illuminating primer that smooths the skin and through the glass bottle you can see it has tiny gold flecks that leaves a subtle gold shimmer. It makes my skin feel very smooth and I like using it as an illuminator at the tops of my cheeks and at my brow. The only thing I don't like is the applicator, which is a flat and hard. I wish it was more like a fluffy lip applicator. 

Have you tried any of these products?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover