Monday, October 14, 2013

Inspiration: Jewel Tone Nails + Bloggers Think Pink

I'm officially putting away my hot pinks, corals, mints, and light blues and taking out my burgundy, navy, olive green, black, gray, plum, and metallic nail polish. During fall and the beginning of winter, I love wearing dark and jewel toned nail polish colors. It's fun to make my nails go goth after months of happy colors. Although as soon as February rolls around, I'm sick of the cold weather and start wearing bright colors again to make spring come faster (wishful thinking at it's finest).

P.S. -- I was interviewed by BangStyle! Read the interview if you want to find out which TV character's closets I would raid and my three fall must-haves!
What color are you wearing on your nails right now?
I'm thinking my next color will be cranberry red!

♥ ♥ 
Bloggers Think Pink
You may have noticed the Bloggers Think Pink button at the top of my sidebar lately.


While I'm lucky that breast cancer hasn't affected me or anyone I know, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to help spread awareness and donate to a great cause. 100% of the proceeds will go to Bright Pink, which is the only national (US) non-profit organization that's focused on reducing the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer in women while providing support for high risk individuals. 

On the Bloggers Think Pink website, you can donate $1, $3, $5, or $10. If you donate as a blogger, you get social media shout-outs and an inclusion in the weekly round-up. If you're not, you can donate through Paypal. (Check out this week's round-up of bloggers!)


Bloggers Think Pink's goal is to reach $500 and so far people have donated $125
Help them reach their goal and go to the site to add a button to your sidebar!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg
(via Pinterest)

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE that mint and green mani with the gold nail art! Right now my nails are bare (have to find the time to do them!) but the jewel tones are great for the fall!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the emerald green colors are totally drool-worthy! Looking forward to trying out some new colors on my nails this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Карина СимоноваOctober 14, 2013 at 11:01 AM

    Amazing nail art!)

    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same, I put away my bright nailpolish and wear at the moment "Burgundy" from Essie - but I had just recognized that the nailpolish still doesn´t look good, I should renew it :) Thanks for remembering that I really must do this this evening, dear Sara :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewel tones are my very favorite! I'm always in awe of those amazing nail designs, but honestly, it's a good day if I can manage to get my nails painted a solid color without smacking them off something in the process xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING this nail inspiration! i'm obsessed with the jewel tones of fall, this is definitely inspiring me to redo my mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No.1 : I love the nail art!

    No.2 : Because of you, I'm going to donate and add the button to my sidebar :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, me too! I wish I could do all those fancy designs, especially the peacock one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Lix! I love gray and olive green polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for stopping by, Rena!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover