Friday, October 25, 2013

Favorite Things

Free Hugs hoop (from a Hallmark card), Chef's Cupboard chicken corn chowder, 
Zoya Giovanna nail polish (from Ipsy Glam Bag) & Maybelline Color Whisper in Strike A Rose}

I've been lighting that WoodWick candle everyday since I got it. It makes the room smell like a campfire and it makes a soothing crackling sound when lit. What I'm really saying is that you should all get one of these candles. I'm also loving thick soups, cute new heels, a free hugs hoop, a color whisper lip stick for fall that's my lips but better, emerald-teal nail polish, and the changing leaves.


A few fun links:
♥ Donate to Bloggers Think Pink to help raise money for breast cancer awareness!

The new series Emma Approved (from the makers of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries) just started!

♥ These comics are so cute! And loving this one too! Also, this comic is wonderful!

♥ Small ways to have peace of mind.

♥ Can you read emotions? Take the test and leave a comment with your score! I got a 32/36.

♥ 40 must see moments from the past.

♥ What your coffee order says about you.

♥ Loving Lix Hewett Photography's nature photos on Etsy!

♥ Have you tried BeauCoo's #BoPo (body positive) app yet?

♥ This amazing mix of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man."

♥ Sponsor love: Donate to Faith in Families to help make a difference. Six reasons why you should read and blogging with passion and creativity by Ten Penny Dreams.


Have a lovely weekend!
Any fun plans?


Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a crackling candle and thick soup during fall? Sound perfect to me! Have a great weekend!


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candle sounds awesome, so neat that it makes a crackling sound! Have a great weekend, Sara!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candles! That Woodwick one sounds amazing, I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm totally intrigued by that candle! Definitely going to be checking that out :)


    Happy Friday!


    Best,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. that candle sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you included the chicken corn chowder hahaha sounds delicious :)

    MI VIVERE .

    ReplyDelete
  7. WIll definitely have to check these links out. LOVE both these heels! And that candle sounds amazing :)


    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Mary Janes! And I keep meaning to check out Emma Approved, though I kind of want to finish the LBD first.


    Thanks so much for linking to my shop! I totally didn't expect that and it was such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I finally got around to watching Emma Approved! And while It didn't win me like LBD did, I'm REALLY digging it so far and can't wait to see how it goes. It's been a while since I've read Emma, so I want to go back and refresh myself so I can get back in that headspace since I don't remember Emma off the top of my head as much as P&P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm also not totally in love with it, like I was with LBD. I think that's because the actress does such a great job of making Emma somewhat unlikable, whereas with Lizzie you can't help but love her. I think it's going to be an interesting series and I like the changes they've made to the story since it is a modern re-telling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LBD is so wonderful!! I couldn't help smiling at the end! No problem at all! I love your photography so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Elana! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should! The sound it makes it so soothing and the scent fills the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! Have a lovely weekend, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soup and a candle sound like perfection to me! Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's the thing, I think. Emma ISN'T likable like Lizzie, so it's doing a good job so far at the portrayal. I don't doubt that it'll be good, but it's hard to fall in love with it because of that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That candle is now on my to get list. I miss campfires.
    Also, I totally understand being mean to character. In one of my books (that will never get written) my character goes through ALOT. But who wants happiness anyways? haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. The little black shoes are sooo cute! I always believe I can read emotions, I scored a 30.


    Oh and free hugs are always great :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover