Friday, June 28, 2013

Sponsor Sincerely, Sara in July!


Sponsor Sincerely, Sara this month if you want to promote your blog or small business to readers who love fashion, books, movies, writing, DIY, and being inspired every day. Take a look at my sponsor page for more info.

If you decide to sponsor me, I will tweet, Facebook, and Instagram about your blog or business. You would also have the option to host a giveaway or have a guest post. 

If you would like to swap ads, you should have similar content to Sincerely, Sara, but it's not required. Email me (sara.strauss8922@yahoo.com) first if you would like to swap ads. 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This look certainly works for you! It's a perfect mix of casual and fancy, so I understand why you love wearing this outfit so much. I love your hair in these pictures by the way!

    des bisous
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover