Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Outfit: Layers of Colors


Even during the winter, or rather especially during the winter, I crave lots of color. Winter becomes a haze of white snow and gray skies, so during these frigid months pops of bright color with a few neutrals always revives my outfits and my outlook (no winter blues here!).

I guess I lied when I said I only owned one orange piece of clothing. Now I own two since my dad bought me this colorblock shirt for Hanukkah.


Jacket // Old Navy
Shirt // Old Navy
Jeans // Forever 21
Scarf // Pashmina
Booties // DSW
Bag // Alloy
Tag // Of The Fountain
Lipbalm // Maybelline's Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Merry, merry Christmas!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover