Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Outfit: Fallen Leaves, Fallen Trees


A bright, comfy outfit for a lazy day. On this particular sunny day, my brother, Ben, and I went to get Chinese food (while the youngest brother was at school. Sorry, Leo), then devoured the food, and then did lots of homework.
 
Luckily, the semester is almost over and I have only one thing left to do -- write a paper on the Medieval epic, Tristan. I'm going to try and finish it soon, even though it's not due until the 18th. What can I say, I don't like to procrastinate.

My brother climbing a fallen tree.
 
Cardigan // Urban Outfitters
Shirt // Walmart
Jeans // Forever 21
Shoes /// T.J. Maxx / Betsy Johnson
Necklace // handmade gift from Brittany {check out her Etsy shop!}
Ring // Forever 21
Lipstick // CoverGirl's Lip Perfect in Euphoria
 
Are you a procrastinator?
 
 


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. you could knock some one out with that ring! love the casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the shoes and accessories girl! woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year blogiversary, Sara! That's a huge milestone :) And I love your bright outfit, especially your pretty moccasins and that sparkly ring.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. you chain is so cute. really like it <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover