Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2013 Resolutions

I actually completed most of my 2012 resolutions! Although I did a better job on some more than others (drank lots of water and took fashion risks, but did an okay job at utilizing what I have already in my closet), I think 2012 was a pretty good year.

You can see which resolutions I finished and which I didn't...

2012 Resolutions
Life
Blog daily  ☑
Finish my novel
Hang out with friends more often  ☑
Read at least one novel a month ☑
Laugh more ☑
Smile more ☑
Dance more
Talk to people more ☑
Take more risks ☑
 
Money
Stop wasting money
Continue saving to repay loan ☑
 
Health
Drink more tea and water ☑
Eat healthier ☑
Exercise more ☑
 
Fashion
Take more fashion risks ☑
Wear dresses more often ☑
Wear heels more often ☑
Learn to use what I have in my closet ☑
 
Beauty
Exfoliate more often
Find the perfect red shade of lipstick ☑
Clean my make up brushes every week
Wear my hair down more often ☑

Book Goals
Read 25 books this year ☑
 
I only have a few resolutions this year, but for me they're pretty significant:

2013 Resolutions

Be braver / tougher
I'm a shy girl, so I need to stand up for myself more.
I need to learn to not back down so easily.
 
Take risks
Go places I've never gone before, do things on my own,
talk to people more, and in general try new things.
 
Downsize
I would like to keep only the things I use often / really, really love.
It will help for when I move to my own place (hopefully at the beginning of 2014).
 
Finish my novel
This thing needs to be written. Now.
Especially since it's my thesis. And I want it to be published one day.

 
What are your 2013 resolutions?
 

P.S. -- I'll be doing the January Photo A Day Challenge! I'm going to post my pictures on Instagram, so follow me if you want to see my pictures!
January 2013 - photo a day challenge




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Sara! Downsizing is one of my goals, too. I just don't want to be so bogged down by stuff. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you got lots of goals accomplished this year! good luck with your new set of goals, i know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover