Monday, December 17, 2012

Looks I Love {Winterize}

My lovely grandma Ida passed away on Friday. She was 101 years old. She was a remarkable woman; she patched up ripped clothes for charity, she was always willing to give up her time to volunteer (she volunteered for people who she considered "old" even though they were usually younger than her), everytime I visted her with my brothers and mom she made us soup and chicken and we all talked, and she was the matriarch of four daugthers, twelve grandchildren, and a growing number of great-grandchildren. She was fiesty and smart and always willing to help and give advice.

I'll miss you, Grandma!

♥♥♥

Only two days left of classes and then I'm done done done! But seeing as I have novel workshop next semester, where we're actually going to workshop large portions of our novels (eek!), I'll have to pick up the pace on my writing. So far I have 92 pages and I'm still only at the beginning. My work here is never done.

 Colbalt & purple & booties

Shades of purple with brown
Comfy cardigan & sequins
{Coohuco}

Floral dress with tights & coat & headband
{Flashes of Style}

Burgandy velvet jacket & black jeans

 Big scarf & newsboy cap
{Pinterest}

Have a great Monday!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. My condolences for the loss of your grandmother. She sounds like an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanking about your grandma and your family :)

    i looove big warm scarves! my favorite thing to wear in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, Sara - she sounds like a truly amazing woman! Thinking of you :)

    Beautiful winter inspirations, by the way!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover