Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Leo & Gifts for Electrical Engineers & Winner!

Today my brother Leo turns 20!
Happy birthday, little Leo!

You make me laugh everyday, your imagination is incredible,
you're kind to everyone, you still laugh at little kid jokes,
you're so smart that sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about,
you're a great listener and an amazing brother.

I know that you're dream to be an electrical engineer will come true
because you work so hard and nothing will hold you back!

♥ ♥ ♥
Gifts for Electrical Engineers
{Click above for item info}

Leo is in school to be an electrical engineer, so he's always tinkering with circuit boards and writing up equations and talking about science far beyond what I can comprehend. So this gift guide is for the electrical enginner in your life, or computer geek who likes to take things apart and put them back together. A fun tie, cute jewelry, an iPhone case that looks like a curcuit board, and a t-shirt that's exploding.
And the winner of the $25 Target giveaway is...

Congrats! I'll be sending you an email shortly!
Happy Monday, everyone!

Facebook Twitter PinterestInstagram

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday little leo! Hes not to little anymore! I love those engineering gifts! I might have to get that shirt for ben! (my ben, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,the circuit board case is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Leo! I don't know any electrical engineers personally, but this is a great gift guide for anyone who does... I would never have thought of any of these things :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover