Monday, November 26, 2012

Inspiration: Dark Lips


Lately I've been loving the look of a dark, intense lip, especially for winter. It contrasts beautifully with the pale skin of winter and rosy cheeks. I recently bought CoverGirl's Lip Perfect in Euphoria (it's much darker in person than pictured) and have already worn it several times. It gives me that just bitten look if I dab it on lightly, like on Keria Knightly, or I can darken it with thick swipes.

Since I'm a Bzz Agent, I recently received three of CoverGirl's new Blast Flipsticks, which have two lipstick colors, one on each side. The three I got are Vixen (burgandy and pearl pink), Stunner (bright pink and gold), and Minx (deep brown and bronze). The dark colors are perfect for this current beauty trend.

P.S. -- I'll be reviewing CoverGirl's Blast Flipsticks after I've used them for a while, so check back.
What lipstick color do you like? Are you into wearing dark lipstick?

(Images via Pinterest, Sidewalk Ready, or unknown)

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love that color of lipstick on you! It looks great :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous i never get any good bzzcampaigns! it looks awesome! I love the look of an intense lipstick, but once it all rubs off i am always too lazy to get a mirror and reaply it, thats why i love chapstick so much, i can put that shit on in the dark and it looks good! :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's one of the reasons I don't always want to put lipstick on -- reapplying every five seconds!

      Delete
  3. I am so into dark lips too. Especially for winter. I'm on the hunt for the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover