Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspired By: The 2012 London Olympics

Have you been watching the 2012 London Olympics as much as I have? Every four years, I get so excited to watch the world come together to compete, celebrate the world's best athletes, and encourage international cooperation. Just watching the games gets my heart rate up, and I find myself shouting and jumping in the air when something especially exciting is happening (ie. swimming! fencing!).

My favorite sports to watch are gymnastics, swimming, fencing, archery, beach volleyball, and synchronized diving. What sports are you watching?


Inspired By: 2012 London Olympics
{Click for item info}

Since I look forward to the Olympics, I knew I had to do an inspired by post for it.
T-shirts to commemorate the games, nail polish in the UK colors,
and mixed metal rings for the medals.

Have you been watching the Olympics?



(Images via Yahoo)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover