Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Title

Hey guys!

So you may have noticed the Sincerely, Sara signatures at the bottom of my posts lately. Well that's because I've been thinking of changing my blog name. Although I really like Build Castles in Air, I've been considering switching it to Sincerely, Sara.

I named my blog Build Castles in Air because I wanted this blog to be mostly about my thoughts. After all the title means "lost in thought." But I think my blog is about so much more than that. It's about fashion and entertainment and life....and my thoughts. So I think it's only fitting that the title of my blog represents that. To me, Sincerely, Sara means that I wrote it (obviously), but it's more than that, it's like I wrote it to you. Like a heartfelt letter. I put a lot of time and energy into this blog, so I want it to reflect that passion and intimacy. I hope that makes sense.

Plus, I just like how Sincerely, Sara sounds. Don't you?

I'm not sure when or if this change will happen, but I want to know what you think. I've seen bloggers change the title of their blogs before, but do you think that I should? Do you like the title?

And just so you know if I change the title I will also change the blog design as well.

Happy Tuesday! Thanks ahead of time for your input!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i love Sincerely, Sara! it has a really nice ring to it and i think its more fitting for your blog. i say go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover