Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Buys: Whilst on Vacation

"The Original Diva" Mini Mouse Tee

 Cute scarf from the airport

 Time Turner Keychain (I'm thinking of making it into a necklace. Would that be too nerdy?)
& Gryffindor Crest Keychain
{Buy | Buy}

 Mickey Mouse "S" Keychain & Lego Hermione Keychain

 Metal cuff from the airport

I considered getting Hermione's wand and a Gryffindor scarf,
but I refrained.
Next time I go to Universal though I'm totally geeking out!
I'll probably get a sweater, a mug, and maybe some nifty socks.

What can I say? Harry Potter is my weakness.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so, so jealous of you right now! Buuuuuut I've got the gryffindor scarf :DDDD
    a Japanese Harry potter would be so cool but I'd understand absolutely nothing! But one day I want to learn an Asian language :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the minnie shirt, soo cute
    like ur blog a lot, would be happy if we could follow each other :))
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover