Friday, July 20, 2012

My New Sunglasses

I've been wanting prescription sunglasses for years! Finally, I had the brilliant idea to ask my dad to get me a pair for my birthday! I got this inexpensive pair from Walmart. Can you believe they were only $89? The frames themselves were only $9!


I love them because they look like classic black wayfarer's from the front, but have a fun red, pink, and white marble look on the inside of the frames. Luckily, I got them right before we left for our trip, so I didn't have to choose between seeing clearly and not being blinded by the sun.


What do you think?

ShopFacebook Twitter Pinterest

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. these are awesome! the inside is so cool! now we can go out and actually see when its sunny out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable girly! They are so funky but still so classic! And you can't beat that price! I've wanted prescriptions sunnies for years but I just haven't had the prefect trifecta of money+frames I like+ decision making skills. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Xo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally second Jacqueline on this one! The sunglasses are awesome! The detail on the interior of the frame is just superb. :D Really stylish and hip at the same time. I think you also had a great deal. This will really come in handy during road trips, beach parties, and a lot more outdoor activities under the sun. :D

    - Davida Schirmer

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover