Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life Lately: Family Fun & Playground Adventures

Warning: photo heavy post!

Last week, I went with my dad, brothers, and little sister an hour upstate to Fishkill, NY (yeah, weird name for a town). We ate at Cracker Barrel (delicious!), shopped at Cracker Barrel (they're a restaurant & shop), and then while my dad and sister had fun at Splash Down water park, my brothers and I walked around outside on a beautiful day.
The ceiling at Cracker Barrel
Fake dinosaur bones in the parking lot of the water park


A couple days later, I met up with a few friends at the end of a sunny day and we had fun at two school playgrounds. Who says you can't play at a playground if you're over twelve? Being there made me feel like a kid again and I suddenly had all this energy and wanted to play on the monkey bars like when I was little. Unfortunately, I also got some blisters on my hands like when I was little.
School's out for summer!
I love how Sunny was just sitting up there texting

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans!
Happy Wednesday to everyone else!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I live 30 minutes away from fishkill. I go to the Walmart across from Cracker Barrel all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was so close to where you live until we got there. I hope I go back up there soon so that I can see you!

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover