Thursday, May 3, 2012

Outfit: Belted Black Dress


I wore this outfit on Thursday to work and school, and loved it so much that I wore it again the next day to see my sister's ice skating show. No judgements! I tend to do that a lot -- wear something I love and then count down the days until I can safely wear it again without looking like it's the only outfit I own. Do you guys do that too? Just me then?

I'm really getting into wearing dresses now! One of my 2012 resolutions for this year was to wear more dresses, and I can't wait to wear them this summer.


I love my bubble umbrella that's covered in little red bows.

 A peek at the back of the dress.


Jacket // Topshop
Dress // Forever 21
Cardigan // Target
Tights // Nordstrom
Boots // Forever 21
Bag // Ebay
Belt // Thrifted
Umbrella // Urban Outfitters

Outside it was just over 40 degrees, so the ice skating rink was freezing!
Hot chocolate was a must.

 New stickers that I put on the back of my mini posters.
(More of those mini posters will be up on my Etsy shop soon!)

ShopFacebookTwitter Pinterest

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love the pop of red, it makes such a statement with black.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous that you have a bubble umbrella!! i want oneeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! its even cuter with the little bows! so cuteeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's cute and it really is good in the rain! No upside down umbrella chaos!

      Delete
  3. hahaha i do the same thing with outfits! then i wait too long and forget what all went into it...and then i get sad lol. i love those stickers too! reminds me of your mom's alice art stickers on the back of the little wood cats she made me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I got the idea for the stickers from my mom's! lol

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover