Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beauty Buys (Pink & Gold)

This past week, I got some new beauty buys for spring! I've been loving pink and gold lately (who doesn't?) and that certainly translated into what I decided to buy.


While at Harmon with my mom I bought Wet n' Wild's The Gold & The Beautiful and Color Club's Jackie Oh! I like that the gold is a very yellow-based gold, but it's mostly sheer, so I'm going to use it on top of other colors.

It's hard to tell in the top picture, but the pink is bright neon. And I mean BRIGHT NEON! Like eye-searingly bright. These pictures really don't do it justice.


With a CVS giftcard I got from Mypoints, I got Revlon's Gold Coin nail polish and Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. I love this gold! It's a thick foil polish but not hard to brush on and it makes me want to stare at my nails all day long. (You can see how it looks on my nails in the second picture.)

The lip butter is as amazing as the reviews say. It's creamy and hydrating, has more color than a regular tinted lip balm but it's not as thick as a lipstick (which I like), has a slight shimmer, and it has the fainted pleasant smell. I'll definitely be wearing this a lot!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover