Friday, March 16, 2012

Outfit: Floral Coral

The weatherman said that it was going to be sunny and cheerful on Thursday, but he lied and made all New Yorkers very sad. (Well, I'm just guessing about everyone else.) So I figured some bright colors were in order.

Anyway, what are you guys up to this weekend? I'm hopefully going to see my friend, Brittany, on Saturday, do some homework (aka read The Lost World), and relax. Next week on my blog is going to be ALL about The Hunger Games, so get ready!

 Blurry pic that I actually kind of like.
Cardigan, Floral Shirt, Jeans, Ring, and Watch -- Forever21
Black Tank (worn underneath) -- Walmart
Flats -- Target
Nail polish -- New York Color in Pink Promendade Creme
& Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Lady Luck

Pin It!

1 comment:

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover