Monday, January 30, 2012

Beauty Challenge: Lipstick


I'm joining Moorea Seal and participating in her I Wear My Confidence: The Lipstick Challenge!
What a fantastic idea! I think it takes a lot of confidence to wear a bright lip color,
so I'm all for showing that I have confidence in myself,
even on days when I need a little bit more of it.
As the saying goes, fake it till you make it.

This is perfect for me since one of my resolutions was to find my perfect red shade,
which I have yet to find, so instead I've been wearing lots of pink lipstick.

Wearing Ulta's lipstick in Hot Coral (208)

Wearing Ulta's lipstick in Red Haute (201)


Do you wear lipstick? Do you want to? Are you going to join the challenge?

Check out Moorea Seal's Etsy Shop!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love these colors on you! i have been addicted to Baby lips lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh my god, me too! I should've taken pics of those as well!

      Delete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover