Thursday, December 1, 2011

Movies I Want to See (December 2011)

I love watching movies and I'm always excited about the next crop coming up. The last month of 2011 looks like it's not going to disappoint.

Sleeping Beauty
 
In this Australian erotic film, Emily Browing plays Lucy who is willing to be put to sleep while men, let's say, admire her physically. It looks both intriguing and terrifying. What is really going on while she sleeps? (December 2)

New Year's Eve
An esemble movie about New Year's Eve. I'm not sure how great this will be with all of the plot lines, but we'll see. (December 9)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Gary Oldman plays a retired M16 agent looking for a mole within the British secret service. Not only am I interested in who the mole is, but I can't wait to find out if Oldman will be nominated for an Oscar. Fingers crossed! (December 9)

Carnage
How great is this poster? I think it shows perfectly what's going to occur in the movie: two sets of parents start out nice and civilized and slowly become angry and hostile. I wonder who's going to throw the first punch. (December 16)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
No explanation needed honestly. It's Roberty Downey Jr. and Jude Law reprising their roles as Holmes and Watson respectively. I'm also interested in seeing Noomi Rapace in this. Looks like a fun ride! (December 16)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Daniel Craig as Blomkvist and Rooney Mara as Salander in the American version of the film. At first I was wary when I heard it was being re-done in the U.S., but now I can't wait to watch it. Will there be differences from the Swedish version? I guess we'll find out. (December 21)

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
This poster is simply amazing. The hints of gray and blue and the fact that he's covering his face makes it somber. Those who have read the book, like me, will know why that is. I can't wait to see if the movie will be as fantastic as the book. I think it will be. (Limited December 23, wide January)

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Since I've seen all the previous Mission Impossible movies, I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing this one. The premise looks promising since Ethan Hunt's team is now suspected of bombing the Kremlin and they are on their own. It actually looks good. (December 23)


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love the posters! And I want to see girl with the dragon tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I want to see it too! We should see it together!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover