Thursday, December 1, 2011

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes








As a Bzz Agent, I get to be part of several campaigns a year. Campaigns being that I get free stuff and then have to try it out and spread the word to everyone I know (so if this interests you, you can be a part of it at BzzAgent.com.) This past month I received a bzz kit with Maybelline's new Baby Lips line and their new mascara Lots of Lashes.
I have to say that I absolutely love the Baby Lips line. They come in 6 different shades, two clear, four colorful. They soften your lips and smell delicious! My favorite Pink Punch smells like its namesake and gives my lips a nice, bright pink color.
Though I don't wear mascara too regularly, the Lots of Lashes mascara is great for when I do feel like wearing it. The slightly curved, puffed shape makes my lashes really long and not too thick. The only problem is that if you go over the same lashes more than once it starts to clump, so just keep it to one swipe.



I think Maybelline has done really well with these two new products, so if you've seen the ads and are in the market for a new mascara or balm, then I would definitely recommend these!

(Pictures via Maybelline)


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover