Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Wishlist

If I wasn't a broke graduate student, I would buy everything on this list. But alas I need to save my money for gas so that I can get to work, and so that I can buy special people in my life presents!

Lovebirds Decal. So cute, right? There are tons of cute decals over at Blik. ($38)

Fleece-Lined Leggings for comfort and to keep my legs oh so warm. ($18)

Free Bird Hair Clip to pull back my hair while reading and drinking hot chocolate. ($9)

Airwalk's Hope Slip-On shoes look comfy and do good -- everytime you buy one of these shoes, one pair is donated to children in need. They're like Toms, but a lot less expensive. ($22)

Nails Inc. Special Effects Holographic nail polish. It just looks so damn cool! ($10)

This absolutely amazing Star Projector! Seriously, how fantastic would it be to
walk into a room that looked like that?! ($22)

The Seven-Year Pen that, you got it, lasts for seven years. For a writer, this is awesome! ($7.50)

What gifts do you want this year?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think a seven-year pen would be a magnificent investment in your future. I, too, could use a pair of fleece leggings. Did you hear that, Mr. Claus? My legs are cold...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover